Monday, August 10, 2009

Who?

I'm that guy, the one who listens. The one who dishes out advice that you're surprised he doesn't follow.

I'm an outsider, the guy on the sidelines, not quite in, and not quite out. I observe the problem with a cool mind and tell it like it is.

I'm that guy, the one who cares. The one who discusses philosophy or something as simple as hair.

I'm a mystery, the guy with his head in the clouds, not quite here, and not quite gone. I share bits and pieces to make you think.

I'm that guy, the one you expect to be there, but don't mind if he's gone. The one who you're sure will always show up again some day.

I'm a fool, the guy who is so set in his ways that at times he's blind to the opportunities in front of him.

I'm that guy, the one who entertains and hardly breaks down. To see him freak out is a rare sight indeed.

I'm a shadow, the guy who either drives you insane or makes you laugh.

I'm that guy. I'm just me. Now the only question is:

Who's that girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment